The Follow Course is an intentional three part journey to help you to know God and grow in your faith
To join, you don’t need to know anything, but do need to want something: more. To want to know God more, and experience a deeper relationship with Him. To live for something greater. To be ready for all God has called you for. If you want that, then join us on this exciting Follow adventure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great relational environment – come as you are because we’re all in this together.
- A light meal provided by staff to start each evening.
- A rich, interactive learning experience, not just a lecture.
Once you have done Follow One you can continue the Follow journey with part two GROW, and part three: LEAD. All this is designed to help you follow Jesus as his disciple and to grow into all God has called you to.
FOLLOW COURSE OVERVIEW
Follow One is for establishing believers in a growing relationship with God through Christ. It is an excellent ….
Follow Two is for establishing and growing believers in strong foundations of faith and equipping them to pass it on.
Follow Three is for equipping believers to be leaders in every sphere of life.
Through these courses we intentionally equip every attendee to effectively engage, and also equip them to go and be fruitful and make disciples.
WHERE THE FOLLOW COURSE FITS INTO CHURCH LIFE
At Every Nation West Coast we prioritise four core activities which we believe are essential for a healthy church life:
- GATHERING. Sunday Worship Services.
- CONNECTING. Doing life together as a church community and oming together as connect groups.
- GROWING. Training to help people effectively follow and represent Christ. This is where the Follow Course functions.
- GOING AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH. The outward mission of the church, for every person to share the Gospel and expand the Kingdom in their sphere of influence; and for us to reach out to the orphan, widow, poor and suffering.
We are launching our first Follow One course and would like to invite EVERYONE at Every Nation West Coast to join. We will meet together on Zoom every Thursday evening from 19:30 to 20:30 for eight weeks. Sign up below.
ENROL HERE FOR THE FREE FOLLOW ONE COURSE STARTING IN JULY.